Covid-19 Declaration & Guidelines For Your Appointment – Updated 7/12/21
Whilst now being in a position to continue dental services, we are very much aware that Covid-19 is still a significant risk and therefore we have put special measures in place to ensure your visit is as safe as possible. Please read this advice prior to attending the practice and kindly fill out the necessary declaration:
- Our doors will remain closed, please do not try to enter the practice until invited to do so. All communication, such as making appointments etc. must remain by telephone or email.
- Attend alone, unless a parent of a child under 16 or carer.
- Do not bring any unnecessary belongings, such as shopping bags and keep items on you where possible.
- When attending for an appointment, text the practice mobile 07871 306316 and then wait outside (or in the car in adverse weather conditions) until you are called in.
- Please do not touch any surfaces or handles. You will need to wear a face covering as per the latest helathcare guidelines, we are able to supply you one at the door if required at a nominal cost of £1.00. If you are exempt, kindly advise reception before your visit in order to make necessary arrangements.
- You will be screened at the door for any respiratory conditions and your temperature will be taken. You will not be seen if you show any signs of a cold, cough or if your temperature exceeds 37.8 degrees.
- You will be asked to use the hand sanitiser gel.
- There will be no toilet facilities in the practice during this time.
- Once you leave the surgery, you will be guided to reception.
- You will then be asked to perform hand hygiene prior to being guided out of the building.
- You will need to wear a face covering at all times in all communal areas, reception area and waiting room. You may bring your own (preferred) or purchase a mask from us at a cost of £1.00.