Whilst now being in a position to resume dental services, we are very much aware that Covid-19 is still a significant risk and therefore we have put special
measures in place to ensure your visit is as safe as possible. Please read this advice prior to attending the practice and kindly fill out the necessary declaration:
- Our doors will remain closed, please do not try to enter the practice until invited to do so. All communication, such as making appointments etc
must remain by telephone or email.
- Attend alone, unless a parent of a child under 16 OR carer.
- Do not bring any belongings, such as bags/coats unless absolutely necessary.
- Bring a pen to sign consent forms.
- When attending for an appointment, text the practice mobile 07871 306316 and then wait outside or in the car until you are called.
- We have been advised to minimise the time that a patient spends in the surgery where possible, therefore your dentist may begin your appointment via telephone. This will involve them asking you the usual questions or taking a history of your concern as you would normally expect when attending.
- You will then be asked to come to the front door and will be allowed in, please do not touch any surfaces or handles. You will need to wear a face covering as per the latest goverment guidelines, we are able to supply you one at the door if
- Your temperature will be taken and you will not be seen if it exceeds 37.8 degrees.
- You will be asked to use the hand gel provided to perform hand hygiene for a minimum of 20s.
- Your dentist or dental nurse will guide you upstairs and straight into the surgery.
- There will be no toilet facilities in the practice during this time.
- Once you leave the surgery, you will be guided to reception by your dentist where you will sign documents digitally, as you usually do and make a payment. You will then be asked to wipe the screen, pen and card machine with the wipes
- PAYMENT WILL BE BY DEBIT CARD ONLY! (We do not accept Credit or American Express
- You will then be asked to perform hand hygiene prior to being guided out of the building.
- You will need to wear a face covering. You may bring your own (preferred) or purchase a mask from us at a cost of £1.
Please inform us if you are shielding or considered medically
PLEASE INFORM US IF YOU WOULD LIKE THESE INSTRUCTIONS READ OUT TO