Whilst now being in a position to continue dental services, we are very much aware that Covid-19 is still a significant risk and therefore we have put special
measures in place to ensure your visit is as safe as possible. Please read this advice prior to attending the practice and kindly fill out the necessary declaration:
- Our doors will remain closed, please do not try to enter the practice until invited to do so. All communication, such as making appointments etc
must remain by telephone or email.
- Attend alone, unless a parent of a child under 16 OR carer.
- Do not bring any unnecessary belongings, such as shopping bags and keep items on you where
- Bring a pen to sign consent forms if required.
- When attending for an appointment, text the practice mobile 07871 306316 and then wait outside (or in the car in adverse weather conditions) until you are called in.
- We have been advised to minimise the time that a patient spends in the surgery where possible, therefore your dentist may begin your appointment via telephone. This will involve them asking you the usual questions and taking a history of your concern as you would normally expect when attending.
- Please do not touch any surfaces or handles. You will need to wear a face covering as per the latest helathcare guidelines, we are able to supply you one at the door if required
at a nominal cost. If you are exempt, kindly advise reception before your visit in order to make necessary arrangements.
- Your temperature will be taken and you will not be seen if it exceeds 37.8 degrees.
- You will be asked to use the hand sanitiser gel provided to perform hand hygiene for a minimum of 20s.
- Your dentist or dental nurse will guide you straight into the surgery.
- There will be no toilet facilities in the practice during this time.
- Once you leave the surgery, you will be guided to reception and asked to make a payment by debit card. Routine forms (such as medical history updates and NHS forms) are now being signed on your behalf. Please inform us
if you object to this. The card payment machine and signature pad is cleaned after every use.
- PAYMENT WILL BE BY DEBIT CARD ONLY! (We do not accept Credit or American Express
- You will then be asked to perform hand hygiene prior to being guided out of the building.
- You will need to wear a face covering in all communal areas, reception area and waiting room. You may bring your own (preferred) or purchase a
mask from us at a cost of £1.
Please inform us if you are shielding or considered medically
PLEASE INFORM US IF YOU WOULD LIKE THESE INSTRUCTIONS READ OUT TO